Desktop Support Specialist
Kinetix is a rapidly-growing MSP providing tech services to startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We are already an industry leader in the tech startup industry and are quickly becoming an authority in managed cybersecurity services. We are a service-based company, but we pride ourselves on our bold learning environment. We set ambitious learning goals for our employees, pay for classes and exam fees, and reserve time during work hours for learning. On top of all that, you're rewarded for your learning achievements.
Kinetix exists to help our clients and people grow
We're looking for a new team member who can use their technical and customer service skills to dazzle our clients, while also learning and advancing quickly, playing a key role in our company growth. This opening is for a technician who will be embedded onsite at the office of one of our largest clients in the Bay Area. This role is designed to fuel your growth as a tech and catapult you wherever you'd like to move in your career, where you'll work on higher-level issues and projects across all clients.
Want to know what it's actually like to work at Kinetix? Check out our culture here: https://www.kinetix.com/culture
Some responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with our clients to tackle high-level technical problems
- Driving to our clients’ offices to provide technical support in-person
- Occasionally providing remote technical support to our clients through phone, email, and chat
- Working on challenging technical projects
- Participating in a reasonable on-call rotation system
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience supporting both PC & Mac workstations
- Familiarity with networking technologies and cloud services
- Strong professional and technical communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A calm and focused approach to high-pressure situations
- The ability to be receptive and action-oriented in response to constructive feedback
- A passion for developing hard and soft skills and career advancement
- Has reliable means of transportation
- Monthly social events like happy hours, bowling, go-karting, and pool
- Annual company-wide camping retreat every Summer
- 100% coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums and more
- $125 monthly cell phone reimbursement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.